Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One month without Ajay

It is going to be one month after 3 days since Ajay is gone and one more month for him to come back to me  This time passed without Ajay was the most difficult thing to do but luckily I have few more friends left in Kathmandu to give me a company like Ranjan, Fenna, her brother Sander and her friend Nieneke.

The one thing which I will never forget in my life will be the ride to the airport to receive Nieneke together with Fenna and Sander. I know if they are reading my blog there must be a big smile on their face, isn’t it guys? ;-) Actually, when we were coming back from airport after receiving Nieneke our car could not go further cause the damage of one part of the gear and then other drivers at the airport bought the rope and tide the rope to the damaged part of the care and bingo it worked and we drive back to Thamel.. It was the hilarious ride I ever had in my life after Chitwan jungle safari ;-) About that ride , I will tell you all later..

Next day, we all went to Kathmandu Durbar Square to do some touristic things which was fun and then later in the evening we watched “Knight and Day” movie and someone slept three times during the movie ;-) hahaha

Until next time just keep on smiling cause it doesn't cost a single penny.

2 comments:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Pak Karamu visiting your blog

Fenna said...

Hahaha.. I had to laugh remembering the days and at the same time feel very proud of how you speak about us as your friends. Loved to spend time with you and hope to see you again soon! Maybe here for a nice home-made pizza and a good old bossche bol...? ;-) Big hug! Fenna PS For all people reading this blog: I was one of the awake ones during that movie!

My special moments

My special moments